Lifeline number: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
Crisis hotline in Asian languages: 1-877-990-8585
Nacional de Prevencion del Suicidio at 1-888-628-9454
For Deaf + Hard of Hearing: Use your preferred relay service
dial 711 then 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
Frequent Ask Questions
1. Do we prescribe medication?
2. How long does a session last?
- 55-60 minutes
3. Do we provide Faith- based counseling?
4. What is our cancellation and no show policy?
- Must cancelled within 24 hours
- No show rate will be charge at a session cost
5. Do we accept insurance at this time?
- QualChoice, Ambetter, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, UMR
and United Healthcare.
Sliding scales available
6. What are the hours?
- By appointment only
After 5 PM appointments are available
Weekends hours are available
7. What are the issues we are treating?
- Specialized in
CONFIDENTIALITY CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED USING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION.